Just a quickie line to say a few things, I apologize for the lack of anything new art wise and so forth, my job has been really keeping me super busy and even with the breaks for lunch, it's not much time to do anything, and then when I do come home, I've been in front of the computer for 8+ hours, I needed to take a much needed break from the computer screen. BUT I am happy to announce that it's going good and even though the work is repetitive and tedious as far as work load goes, I'm doing excellent there.
Anyhow, while I was at work, I noticed my good friends
decided to tag me with their journal entries and after re-reading the two's questionnaires, I decided to try it myself! Now then... lets see, I'll do Snowy's first:
Tagged by: Rules:
- 1. You must post the rules.
- 2. Each person must say 5 things about themselves in their journal.
- 3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- 4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
- 5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
- 6. No tag backs.
- 7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Five things about me:
- Growing up, I've always been hooked on videogames, ranging from the Atari 7800 to PS3 and Xbox 360.
- My top favorite food is Sushi, I could almost live on it if I could afford it. YUM!
- Despite my eyesight, I am capable of operating any vehicle.
- I will admit that when I get flustered, I stutter.
- I've always been fascinated by both military planes from all the wars, as well as starships from Star Trek and Star Wars.
Vampires, Werewolves or Ghosts?
Thats a tough call, I always thought vampires are one of the scarier predators of the night. Werewolves I only have a jist of what they can and cannot do, but ghosts on the other hand is a phenomenon that has been documented on film and such, I would go with ghosts.
Two British Velociraptors invite you for tea, what do you do?
Accept their invite and make sure I bring a freshly killed sauropod for them.
Worst Mary Sue you've ever come across on the internet?
Luckily I haven't seen any, nor have I read a lot of fanficion.
Hannibal Lecter offers you a delicious but mysterious looking steak... will you eat it?
I would decline and walk away before he poisons my mind.
Are you questioning my sanity right now?
Nope, no I haven't yet.
's questions~~~~~1. Favourite movie genre?
A good comedy, haven't seen any good animated movies though.
2. Have you ever written a story?
Dozens of stories, mostly for fun but I dunno where I left my journal from middle school, I did most of my fantasy stories in that period as a means to escape the bullying. Most of them involved 's yoshi characters.
3. If an alien landed near your home... would you greet him/her or run away?
I would probably hide somewhere until it comes to this world out of a means of exploration and curiosity, then introduce myself. Probably doing the vulcan salute.
4. If you could turn into an animal of choice, which one would you be?
Definitely a raccoon XD
5. Do you usually remember your dreams?
Yes, I do, but lately most of my dreams are nightmares...
Now my questions)
How did you know about me?
If you could meet any video game character, who would it be?
If you could have any fantasy creature as a companion, what would it be? (Dragons, Gryphons, Unicorns, etc)
What game system do you usually play the most? PC computers also count
What kind of shoes do you wear?
PC or Mac?
What kind of a graphic tablet do you use?
Describe yourself using "TV TROPES"
And I tag....ah heck with it, if you wanna do it, fine by me!
Also to quote
"Thats it for right nowhaveagoodone!